November 16, 2010

Buy Of The Week!

Hii! 

I'm having a bit of an ill day, so I thought I'd share a couple of quick snaps of my buy of the week!
I also apologize if my blog's a bit all over the place! I think I need to stick to one design, but instead of my usual sheets I've just got pictures! Fingers crossed I have it sorted by next week, and sorry for the mess it must be looking! ;)

So! I went to TkMax the other day (aka, Heaven) and found the loveliest Edina Ronay coat! I don't know much about her or her collection, but the few pieces I've seen before are lovely, though I just can't afford them! So you can imagine my happiness when I came across one in the TkMax sale - reduced to £58 from its original £290 :) I still can't afford it, so I'm gradually paying my mom back, who bought it for me...just another £38 to cough up and I'm back to buying in the sales!

I haven't sorted out what I'm going to regularly do with my posts, so here's a quick taster of the coat, incase I decide to upload some pictures in the future of it being worn!



I'm absolutely in love :D I've had a very bad obsession with coats lately, and one even caught my eye in Topshop the other day, which I'm planning on having as a birthday present :)

I was also rummaging through my wardrobe the other day, and luckily came across a little scarf I bought when I was about 12 in Cornwall! I love it when you find an old treasure, and I've been wearing it a lot recently - I'm really getting into the equestrian trend :) 



Anyway! Have a good week and thanks for following, and please let me know below if you have any ideas for my blog :)

Eva :) xxx

3 comments:

  1. Well you could always to some sort of trade with your fellow followers?

    Marja <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coat find, the collar is lovely:) x

    www.golden-indigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Penny For Your Thoughts?